Sunday 20 July 2014

Are You Jerking Off In The Gym? Captain Power's Underground Training Site:

Captain Power's Underground Training Site: Are You Jerking Off In The Gym?:

Bodybuilding is just like driving a car.  There are three different pedals; break, gas, clutch, etc. That all can be used to move the car in the direction and speed that you would like it to travel.

Similar to a car, you can also steer your body.  Do you want to gain muscle? Do you want to burn off fat?

What fucking direction are you taking it? Because if you aren't seeing changes, then you are just jerking off.



In bodybuilding you need a game plan.  Every time that you run into a friend after a couple week absence, your body should look different.

People should tell you that you either:

 A) You look like you gained weight (bulking)


 B) You look like you lost weight (cutting)


You have to keep moving, either up or down.  Everything else is a waste of time, and if you aren't really bodybuilding, you are just working out for basic fitness and lowering your blood pressure.

But to be honest with you, almost 95% of the guys I see in the gym look exactly the same year after year.   

Since I started lowering my body fat in the last couple weeks, almost every day some guy in the gym asks me "what type of food do I eat?"

And to be honest, the food has nothing to do with it.  It is the AMOUNT of food.  I don't eat a lot of food, and I keep telling people and they don't listen. 

They post all this 30-day ab challenge bullshit on Facebook, but if you gain any weight, you can do 25,000 sit ups a day and still look fat.

Come on, you know the workouts by now! Everybody is doing the same exercises, there is no secret.

Heavy mother-fucking free weights.


That's it!

But unlike all the other jabroni's in the gym that don't have the fucking balls to cut the calories, I LOST OVER 20LBS SINCE MARCH 1.

So lets cut the bullshit and start eating right.  Throw in come cardio and cut 10-15 lbs between now and July 4th.

You will be thanking me later...

Power out.....Check out my 3 books including my brand new work out guide!